Public Notice to Bid
Pace Community Action Agency, Inc. is seeking bids from qualified Energy Auditor and Quality Control Inspectors contractors for work in our Weatherization Program.
Successful Energy Auditor bidders will:
· Perform residential energy efficiency audits to evaluate the energy efficiency, health and safety of a home
· Conduct field measurements to identify areas for savings.
· Create mechanical and shell work order for each home passing inspection to install energy conservation measures designed to improve home performance
Successful Quality Control Inspectors will:
· Conducting a methodological audit/inspection of a building and the completed work
· Performing safety and diagnostic tests
· Observing the work
· Reviewing/assessing the effectiveness and completeness of the energy audit
Program uses DOE and LIHEAP funding administered through the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority. Specific details of the project can be obtained in the bid packets.
Bid packets can be obtained by calling 812-882-7927, ext. 1209 between 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Competitive bids will be accepted until February 28, at 4:00 p.m. (EST). Criteria for selection will include capacity, experience, familiarity with project type, and bid price.
PACE is an equal opportunity organization in regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, or sexual orientation. Local Contractors and Minority and/or Women Owned Businesses are strongly encouraged to submit bids.